Friday, March 25, 2011

Advantages Of Heavy Slowpitch Bats

And one more for machismo





'm regular reader of this page but I've never discussed anything like the way things flow on this site. I am a veterinarian and tell them that it is always a joke to find chamba, the advantage is that I am a man and had better acceptance in order for customers but that's not what I try, what brought me here is the post
"My husband"
and mostly anything related to the comments.
I know we all fart and that this girl who wrote the post go to the mound, obviously if you had the courage to go public as less serious than leave him, to follow in such a situation, now that everyone is going to make the decision that best enough, but what I did say PLEASE MAKE ME THE Fucking were comments that came out. "Oh please wash" or "ahhh he needs a good fuck", etc, etc. I assume that those who read this page is to relax and also reflect the reality in which we live and think as we do to avoid falling into the same mistakes. Open a post of corruption and all the damn government said as it's fucked up, open up a post of narcos and all we are against violence they generate, but we talked about a woman who has problems with a jerk and the first thing they say is that is a fool.

And where does all this because of click machismo that we still have, I do not deny I've been encouraged by the culture we have in many ways and try not to take advantage of this, there are times when failure and others in which follo but in general I take a humane treatment of women around me. I can not understand that people try to think better and make these kinds of judgments, how fucked live years?
In any case, I write these words as to the experiences of people close I realize that Mexico is caught by the ass for the simple reason of his machismo. And to cut a longer story on this will stop, think that they have daughters the same or worse can be treated if they have sisters, mothers, aunts, etc. Would you like to be treated equally pendejas even have kept a home for themselves?
Women, if they are mothers or sisters put in place the bastards with the living, men have arms and hands to do things for ourselves, you are not maids and otherwise promotes and largely the machismo that surrounds us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment