Friday, March 25, 2011

Resorts In Ecr Chennai

My husband





finally dare to tell my story macabre, because I know as I there are many women out there who may feel as I do now. Seeking
vent because if I do I will end up being like one of those women murderers, that while I filled the glass stone bummer suddenly grabbed her husband, haha.

It turns out that the greatest love of my husband is her computer .... in the office's happening in your compu and when he comes home looking rather be living with me and my 4 month old daughter because he goes straight to the computer to play with his buddies and that he spends about 3 or 4 hours.
At home as usual it does not help, the asshole of his wife osease me because apart from working the same hours of work that therefore have to sweep, mop, laundry, dusting, making meals, care of the child and take care of him.

I'm not a white dove, I have my flaws and sometimes I get so furious at his fucking attitude of students who yell and that's when I get the bastard that he prefers the goddamn computer, that because she does not walk in bad or shit all the fucking time.

The asshole still feel that living with her parents and that this meeting go to work 8 or more hours a day and then is free to get to play all night. Think that having been crushed in the office all day and then drive home and fulfilled all its obligations. I say, because your fucking friends and the computer does not have the face you shit or scream, but you do not eat, you wash clothes and keep you! AAHH because that is why I have a much better pay that and my salary goes to pay the rent of the house, the car allowance. The car that boasts as his own with his friends and "friends" when in fact I'm the one who bought it before we got married, but as they feel the masters of all that his wife has since assuming a hat walks outside . Also, my salary goes to pay the credit card for groceries and basic services while all his salary goes to a debt that the click was achieved by crashing a car and not the superman believe everything behind the wheel.

Now go mad at me because they must be thinking I'm an ungrateful bitch, that makes me grateful that according to the company and is supporting me with our daughter and that helps me sweep once or twice a month. Well fuck your mother! Best single mother, so at least I'm caring for a single person who really depend on me, instead of having to care for my daughter and be keeping up a platoon piche down by three ...

'm very angry, but thank you very much for giving me this space to vent, really needed this. Chingonas women above that apart from working in the office, work at home and care for our children we to endure leeches as my husband.


0 comments:

Post a Comment